Monday, August 1, 2011

Every one is stranger

She was sitting in front of me
Face to face, in a moving train.
She was in blue dress, which made
Her more attractive and
I was infatuated by her beauty.

She was watching the passing
Scenery through the window
And some times looking at me
To see whether I was listening
Or not interested in her.

Her eyes were beautiful,
Her fingers were beautiful.
When she realized that I was
Watching her, she just put her
Curly hair in front of her left shoulder,
That made her more beautiful.

I could understand through
Her eyes that she had lot of things
To say to me, and I had too.
But we were absolutely strangers.
Before fall in love every one
Is stranger to the other

But it was not a love.
It was just an infatuation,
When I was about to leave
I could read her eyes.
It was asking me to say
I love you…………

1 comment:

Shajith said...

Everybody is just a stranger, but that's the danger in going my own way.